Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st

I'm officially insane, loves. I'm going to embark upon NaNoWriMo 2009 with a story currently named the Second Bond. It's subject to change titles, but still! I might be a novelist by the end of November. 1,751 words thus far, and that makes me pretty dang proud. Am I crazy? Probably. 50,000 words smack dab in the middle of my hectic life! As I type this, I'm being made aware that the "Nanolanta dare" is to use a peach somewhere in my story. Well, peach is one more word. I've been reading about noveling software, that I probably should 'aquire' from a friend, but I don't know. My computer, Hephaestus, probably couldn't handle it. I've got several friends who are as crazy as I am! Isn't that exciting?! So good luck to Asia, Lesa, Ali, Ben, Mollie Kate, Alex, Allison, Rachel, and Connor!

In another note, I've actually explained NaNoWriMo to my father! Le Gasp! I don't talk about my writing with my parents, but I figured if their daughter is trying to write a novel, at least one of them should know why I'm not speaking to anyone for the month of November!

Wish me luck!

No comments: